Milen

The Paremus Service Fabric has always leveraged the OSGi Requirements /
Capabilities model. We were doing this with the Service Fabric well before R5,
using our own resolver, called Nimble. Then, and still today, the Service
Fabric uses the OSGi Requirements / Capabilities model to describe
environmental runtime constraints or runtime Service dependencies. We also use
Requirements / Capabilities to describe environmental dependencies for non OSGi
/ Java software software artifacts.

Regards
Mike