The design of the capability model has always been with more in mind than OSGi
… Clearly the underlying model allows you to model a lot of things. The only
thing that might be missing is an evaluation function that could grade
solutions. In the OSGi context any solution is ok since there is no cost
difference. However, in many scenarios the cost of different solutions could
vary.

Kind regards,

        Peter Kriens