Thank you for this remarkable answer,
I'm working on a research project about developping a highly distributed
and dynamic  communication platform, so we're looknig for using kubernetes
to manage µservices life cycle, osgi is a condidate too. we can use an osgi
container to deploy some µservices.. do you have an idea about using
kubernetes for life cycle mangement and how integrate it's API

Thank you so much, Best regards