Hello!

Each time there's an LWJGL3 release, I repackage the modules as OSGi
bundles:

  https://github.com/LWJGL/lwjgl3
  https://github.com/LWJGL/lwjgl3-osgi

The recent 3.2.3 release added support for ARM on Linux. Specifically,
the release notes say:

  Linux: Added support for ARM builds.
    32-bit: ARMv7/armhf architecture. Maven classifier: linux-arm32
    64-bit: ARMv8/AArch64 architecture. Maven classifier: linux-arm64

What are the correct definitions to use for Bundle-NativeCode
declarations? I don't have any ARM hardware, so I won't know if I've
gotten the declarations wrong until someone tries and fails to resolve
bundles on that hardware...

The OSGi specifications seem to only mention ARM_le and ARM_be, which
seems insufficient.

--
Mark Raynsford | https://www.io7m.com