Hi Chris, Mark

The beauty of the requirement-capability system is that you can easily define these requirements and capabilities yourself, in addition to the Bundle-NativeCode header (which is translated to a requirement anyway).

Also, the full list of arch strings can be found at https://www.osgi.org/developer/specifications/reference/#ReferenceOS

Best regards,

Tim