<http://scottystarnes.wordpress.com/author/scottystarnes/>

<http://scottystarnes.wordpress.com/2011/04/26/cbs-tries-to-defend-trump-ask
ing-about-obamas-education-record-by-pointing-out-bushs-sat-scores/> CBS
tries to attack Trump asking about Obama's Education Record by pointing out
Bush's SAT Scores

 <http://scottystarnes.wordpress.com/author/scottystarnes/> Scotty Starnes |
April 26, 2011 at 6:31 AM | Tags:
<http://scottystarnes.wordpress.com/?tag=bushs-sat-scores> Bush's SAT
scores,  <http://scottystarnes.wordpress.com/?tag=cbs> CBS,
<http://scottystarnes.wordpress.com/?tag=george-w-bush> George W. Bush,
<http://scottystarnes.wordpress.com/?tag=harvard> Harvard,
<http://scottystarnes.wordpress.com/?tag=harvard-law-review> Harvard Law
Review,  <http://scottystarnes.wordpress.com/?tag=lsat> LSAT,
<http://scottystarnes.wordpress.com/?tag=mainstream-media> mainstream media,
<http://scottystarnes.wordpress.com/?tag=obamas-education-records> Obama's
education records,
<http://scottystarnes.wordpress.com/?tag=president-obama> President Obama |
Categories:  <http://scottystarnes.wordpress.com/?cat=35145> Political
Issues | URL:  <http://wp.me/pvnFC-5aP> http://wp.me/pvnFC-5aP

The mainstream media will go to all lengths to protect Obama. Donald Trump
is now asking for Obama's education records, since these are other records
Obama is afraid to make public. Trump points out that Obama was a horrible
student and questions how someone with Obama's grades made it into Harvard.

How does CBS attack Trumps claims? By pointing to an article about... George
W. Bush's grades and SAT scores.

>From a pathetic
<http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-503544_162-20057237-503544.html> CBSNews.com

Donald Trump knows how to formulate story lines. His reality show stint has
taught him that creating innuendo and suspense is integral to capturing the
attention of an audience, in this case those seeking a Republican opponent
to face off with President Obama in the 2012 election.

In his new role as a presidential aspirant, Trump is applying his tricks of
the trade to question the integrity and origins of the incumbent president,
grabbing headlines in the process.

The billionaire's (
<http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-503544_162-20056557-503544.html?tag=mncol;lst;6
> how many billions is another Trump tease) strategically aimed probes cast
Mr. Obama as potentially a foreign-born poseur (
<http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-503544_162-20054456-503544.html?tag=mncol;lst;9
> Trump channeling the birther agenda) and an academic underachiever who
somehow managed to enter prestigious Harvard Law School and capture the
White House.

"I heard he was a terrible student, terrible. How does a bad student go to
Columbia and then to Harvard?"
<http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-503544_162-20057214-503544.html?tag=mncol;lst;1
> Trump told AP. "I'm thinking about it, I'm certainly looking into it. Let
him show his records."

One record for all to see is that  Mr. Obama graduated magna cum laude from
Harvard Law School and was president of the Harvard Law Review. As
undergraduate, he went to Columbia University and Occidental College (a
highly-regarded, small liberal arts school in Los Angeles).

Great, release the records then. It's really simple unless you have
something to hide.

Trump, who is taking his "campaign" to states including New Hampshire this
week, continued, "I have friends who have smart sons with great marks, great
boards, great everything and they can't get into Harvard. We don't know a
thing about this guy. There are a lot of questions that are unanswered about
our president."

If the sons of his presumably wealthy friends couldn't get into Harvard with
great credentials, then how could a person from Mr. Obama's humble
background and academic achievements get into Harvard? Trump's inference is
that Mr. Obama is a cipher, cannot be trusted and is concealing a dark
secret.

Hurry, deflect attention about nobody really knowing anything about Obama.
Let's point to Bush's education record and SAT scores since we've never seen
Obama's...

Trump might want to read an
<http://www.cnn.com/2003/ALLPOLITICS/01/20/timep.affirm.action.tm/> 2003
article by Michael Kinsley
<http://www.cnn.com/2003/ALLPOLITICS/01/20/timep.affirm.action.tm/>  in
which he writes about George W. Bush, who managed to get into Yale without
stellar academic credentials:

"If our President had the slightest sense of irony, he might have paused to
ask himself, 'Wait a minute. How did I get into Yale?' It wasn't because of
any academic achievement: his high school record was ordinary. It wasn't
because of his life experience--prosperous family, fancy prep school--which
was all too familiar at Yale. It wasn't his SAT scores: 566 verbal and 640
math.

"They may not have had an explicit point system at Yale in 1964, but Bush
clearly got in because of affirmative action. Affirmative action for the son
and grandson of alumni. Affirmative action for a member of a politically
influential family. Affirmative action for a boy from a fancy prep school.
These forms of affirmative action still go on."

Now why didn't CBS point out Obama's SAT scores? Why didn't they point out
what Obama's LSAT score was? It's because nobody knows and it's because
Obama sealed his records from everyone.

CBS mentions how Obama was President of Harvard's Law Review but didn't
mention he only wrote one, unsigned article about abortion (3rd Volume, 1990
HLR)  nor did they mention that as Harvard Law Review's President, Obama
never contributed one signed review to HLR or any other law journal.

Next time CBS should point to Obama's education records instead of the last
sitting president's education records and SAT scores. All know Bush's
record, where is Obama's CBS?

<http://scottystarnes.wordpress.com/2011/04/26/cbs-tries-to-defend-trump-ask
ing-about-obamas-education-record-by-pointing-out-bushs-sat-scores/#respond>
Add a comment to this post

<http://stats.wordpress.com/b.gif?host=scottystarnes.wordpress.com&blog=7479
160&post=19891&subd=scottystarnes&ref=&email=1>
<http://feeds.wordpress.com/1.0/gocomments/scottystarnes.wordpress.com/19891
/>
<http://feeds.wordpress.com/1.0/godelicious/scottystarnes.wordpress.com/1989
1/>
<http://feeds.wordpress.com/1.0/gofacebook/scottystarnes.wordpress.com/19891
/>
<http://feeds.wordpress.com/1.0/gotwitter/scottystarnes.wordpress.com/19891/

<http://feeds.wordpress.com/1.0/gostumble/scottystarnes.wordpress.com/19891/

<http://feeds.wordpress.com/1.0/godigg/scottystarnes.wordpress.com/19891/>
<http://feeds.wordpress.com/1.0/goreddit/scottystarnes.wordpress.com/19891/>

 WordPress <http://s.wordpress.org/about/images/logo-grey/grey-m.png>

 <http://wordpress.com/> WordPress.com | Thanks for flying with WordPress!

<http://subscribe.wordpress.com/?key=5bbc60f6c05099d6a6dd249fa199389a&email=
twmccoy%40gmail.com> Manage Subscriptions |
<http://subscribe.wordpress.com/?key=5bbc60f6c05099d6a6dd249fa199389a&email=
twmccoy%40gmail.com&b=LSP.%2FkNdH8DcujK2X%3FqJ%2FS2OFnwRx%26-7%5De-%3FCx%3DI
%3D%2C%5Bj%5B2zpB> Unsubscribe |  <http://wordpress.com/signup/?ref=email>
Reach out to your own subscribers with WordPress.com.

<http://subscribe.wordpress.com/> http://subscribe.wordpress.com

Want to discuss this topic?  Head on over to our discussion list,
discuss-os...@yahoogroups.com.