Von: OSLIST [mailto:osl...@listserv.boisestate.edu] Im Auftrag von JL Walker B.
Gesendet: Samstag, 12. August 2006 00:33
An: osl...@listserv.boisestate.edu
Betreff: Re: Working with visual artists at an Open Space

Chris:

I think these guys from Germany also contribute with a lot of inspiration:
http://www.visuelle-protokolle.de/english/web/i_intro_eng.html

Only one cent in front of all my debts with you and your magnificant and
permanent development and support.
Thanks for you a lot.

Juan Luis
www.amigoconsultores.cl <http://www.amigoconsultores.cl/>