Merci Catherine!

I think Bienne is in the French part of Switzerland, but I'm not sure so I'll write this thank you in English. Thanks for Ms. Gerber's coordinates. I'll wait for answers a while and see after if I need to get in touch with her.

I lived in southern Germany for a few years and skiied and trekked quite a bit in Switzerland. I have wonderful memories of your beautiful country.

Thank you and take care!