Dear Peggy,
I also think it is yes.
And it is one less thing to do.
My needs are well met and we are indeed a healthy, vibrant,
selforganizing, worldwide, bridgebuilding....community.
Love
michael m pannwitz

On Tue, 16 May 2000 10:44:54 -0700, Peggy Holman wrote:

>When I left the Open Space on Open Space (OSonOS) in Chicago last year, I
>realized that the OS community is healthy and vibrant.  I also felt that
>people in different parts of the world didn't know a lot about what each
>other were doing.  So I left with the thought that some useful work would be
>to help the community be more aware of itself and what it is doing.
>
>Over the months since OSonOS, as I've thought about how best to do this, it
>dawned on me that this listserv has become the place where the community
>stays in touch with itself, learns together, supporting individual and
>collective needs.  In the spirit of keeping things simple, I now wonder,
>does what we have created here suffice?
>
>I think the answer is yes, but wanted to hear some other reactions to this.
>
>Peggy

Michael M Pannwitz
Draisweg 1
12209 Berlin, Germany
FON +49 - 30-772 8000     FAX +49 - 30-773 92 464
www.michaelMpannwitz.de

To subscribe to the oslist, send the following message (and nothing but the
message):
"SUBSCRIBE OSLIST" to lists...@listserv.boisestate.edu
SUBJECT field should be left BLANK