Hi Harrison,

I finally had a chance to sit down with your proposal and read it more
carefully this morning. I am very interested in what you're doing and would
like to explore my being involved in the project.

I have attached three documents here. The first is a letter that more fully
explores my ideas and comments about your proposal. The other two are
documents that I reference in my letter; one is an article about OST in
higher education; the other is an article about living in Open Space in
1986 for nine months on a cross-country peace march.

I will be out of my office most of next week, in only on Tuesday and on
Wednesday morning. I'd love to set up a time to either chat by phone or
meet in person. I look forward to hearing back from you - thanks for the
opportunity to respond!

Steve Brigham

(See attached file: Letter to Harrison Owen Aug 18.doc)(See attached file:
Widening the Circle with OST - plan journal ver rev jan00.doc)(See attached
file: Great Peace March short version Pitlik Final 2 col.rtf)

Harrison Owen <owe...@mindspring.com> on 08/14/2000 10:57:43 AM

Please respond to OSLIST <osl...@listserv.boisestate.edu>