Från: OSLIST [mailto:osl...@listserv.boisestate.edu]För Don Ferretti
Skickat: den 6 juni 2001 21:57
Till: osl...@listserv.boisestate.edu
Ämne: Theme Reaction

Hello "List"

I would like to tap into the collective wisdom here (once again) and get
anyone's quick gut reaction to this theme (even if it is one word) that we
may use when we pull together everyone who is funded in an early childhood
development collaboration. This Open Space will be the kick-off to an
"empowerment evaluation" model for a results-oriented community effort.

What will we show our community to demonstrate the impact of our programs in
achieving healthy family functioning, child development, and systems
improvement?

Thanks................../Don Ferretti

Visit: