Dear Jo,

I've just completed two development assignments in
Azerbaijan to create basic understanding of the
benefits and principles of NGOs and Associations;
fourteen workshops in total.  None have been classical
OST.

Two of the workshops were OST based in the sense that
we worked from 'the circle" and Issues were announces
and placed on the "wall" but the point of it all was
to have strangers get to find their "common interest"
and from that interact with me regarding formation of
an association to protect that interest.

Thank you for the extremely clear and useful
description of your OST approach.  After years of OST
in the Balkans I truly understand what you mean when
you say the electricity etc is problematic and hence
you "wing it" with practical alternatives.

Keep it up!!  And, keep sharing it!

Peace

Elwin Guild
Future Development International