Thomas

I suggest you ask each of the participants if they want to be
involved in detailed action planning and if they would select one of
the six priorities.  Once participants have chosen a priority, ask
the convenor/group leader to organise a day or half day for each
priority.  The outputs can be circulated to all participants.

You may wish to provide a common planning format for all six groups.

We did this with 125 people from a local government and it worked well.

Good luck!

Cheers

Kerry

Open Futures Ltd.