At 03:25 26-11-2001, Fr Brian S Bainbridge wrote:

Artur, some of the thinking that is in my mind.
It may not be connected at all, but I do observe that the great number of Open
Space events in this country, and perhaps elsewhere, occur in the services
industry sector of the community.  Very few Open Space events seem to
happen in
business and strictly-for-profit or manufacturing organisations, I
suspect.  That
may or may not impinge on the aspects of metanoia that you are working with in
terms of where such changes can and do occur.

Thank you very much for your comments, dear Brian.

Indeed, when I came to the conclusion that for an ordinary organization to
become a leaning organization a profound paradigm shift or metanoia
would be needed I was mainly thinking about companies and organizations
of the public sector (like universities - mainly public in continental
Europe -
or services of the central administration). I was not thinking at all in
NGO's or social service organizations. Thank you for calling my attention
for the differences between those sectors.

Warm regards

Artur