At 07:50 PM 2/6/2002 +0000, you wrote:
But "soon" in Latin Europe (and especially in the Public Administration)
has not the same meaning as in other places... Neverthless, they
came from the print today, even if the oficial date is December 2001 :-)

Congratulations!!! Always delighted when others take up the challenge.
Soon, very soon, I will be allowed to do what I have been wanting to all my
life -- as little as possible. Just pure presence and total invisibility,
preferably on my boat. Only Kidding. But I am not kidding about my
congratulations. And by the way, maybe if an Almond Tree grows somewhere,
that automatically makes that a Holy Place???

Harrison

Harrison Owen
7808 River Falls Drive
Potomac, MD 20854 USA