Alan

this is a bit similar to where I am at present, geographically also - not
far away in Perth, WA

I have been invited into association with a consulting/training group - and
wish to be identified as an 'Open Spacer' -
they currently list me as a Facilitator and Consultant which speaks to them
and their clients in familiar language

I am wishing to be more overtly Open Space tho not wishing to limit myself
to that process

I may settle for Open Space Facilitator and Consultant

Brendan
Perth