Dear Gabriela,

I too offer congratulations, and I also thank you for telling the story of
the development of your dream.  Being such an advocate of in-person
face-to-face Open Space, I have been leery of online conferencing.  But the
story you share about this project leaves me trusting your creation utterly
and knowing that this software will be important to me, my work, and my
development, as well as the world's.  I am also delighted by your
distribution plan.  When I share about this with others, I will share your
beautiful introduction too!

With Love & Admiration,
Chris Weaver

--