Hi Lucy:

Sorry to inform you but the majority of participantes here don´t speak
Portuguese or Spanish. Most of them have English as their first language
and the others also write in English.

When I have used one sentence in Portuguese it was sort of a joke. But I
think that your English is "good enough". Keep trying and it will improve,
as well as your knowledge of OST, as in this list everyone tries to share
and help newcomers.

Abraços

Artur

PS. for the others - Lucy also said that her name has a Portuguese origin,
and that she know Portugal very well (frim Brasil I only know Rio de
janeiro, and the (interior of the) airport of Baia. She was expecting that
a lot of people in this list could speack portuguese or spanish, which is
not true...