Merav--

Thanks for bringing this up.  You have said clearly something that has
bothered me, but I had not identified it so clearly.

I don't mind the question of next year's conference being considered at the
end of the conference, but I'd rather have a clear separation between that
discussion and the closing circle, with enough time allowed for each.

Also, as someone discussed earlier, the talking stick should stay at the
present conference, be used in the closing circle, and only then be passed on
to a
representative of the next conference.

Joelle