  From: At&T -- Mark R. Jones
  To: osl...@listserv.boisestate.edu
  Sent: Tuesday, March 30, 2004 10:30 AM
  Subject: Re: oslist core purpose & the exchange of "ideas"

  Hmmmm . . .

  Some interesting research in neurosciences and robotics suggests
  that a great deal of the information that comprises the cognitive
  domain of complex organisms is actually encoded in the environment
  and then pattern-sensed, processed and recoded into the environment.

  Perhaps "Facilitators" and Conversationalists" are simply aspects
  of a large collective organism.

  Mark R. Jones
  Chief Technical Advisor
  Corporate Vice President