Dear Peggy,

Good to hear from you again. I love your model, it puts things in a very
clear perspective. I recognize the things you describe, thanks for putting
it into words!

In a little corner of the last picture, I noticed the words "assume
abundance". I think that is great. In the principles and law of Open Space,
this is not very explicit. But for me, a mindset of abundance is an
important aspect of holding space.

Koos