Thanks much for the thoughtful answers!

My most valuable learnings here:
1. Is my own inner space open to work with the client?

2. The importance of coming with an open mind and seeing what happens to my
inner space as I interact with the client. Maybe indeed something'll shift.

3. That maybe I am obligated to bring love into an organization that wants me
to do so.

4. That, when in doubt, sometimes I can make a counter-offer. Not simply say
no, but what can I say "yes" to (the therapist and drug dealer story)

5. Having an experience of love and peace may yield powerful ripples later.

6. It's all about context.

And also, by saying "no" to a prospective client, I am closing the client and
myself off from a potential transformation opportunity.

Thank you, thank you.
Raffi