Dear Funda,
if you are interested in having Turkey be "blue" then I think it
might be time for you to include yourself in the worldmap, it takes
no more than 3 minutes and you can decide how much of an inclusion
fee you want to pay (more on this under "About This Project" at the
bottom of the map and there the chapter on "How is the map
financed?").
It is one thing to know that there is something going on in a country
(like someone interested in os) but, of course, it starts getting
really exciting, when there is a real life person in that country,
that is more than a blue surface.
So, you are cordially invited...!
And if you also put a picture with your data I will finally know
whether you are a handsome gentleman or a lovely lady!
As you know, there is a large turkish population in Berlin....and
there are some turkish colleagues into organisational development and
into open space....so if you come to Berlin to visit one of your
relatives here (my fantasy is that every person in Turkey must have a
relative living here!), I will introduce you to some of the many os
people, show you around and go to Hasirs, my favorite turkish
restaurant.
Greetings from Berlin
mmp