Masud-- When I read your email, I sensed your disappointment at hearing no response from Theresa, and I'm guessing your need for knowing how she took your comments was not met.

In two earlier emails yesterday, I spoke about Nonviolent Communication (NVC) and gave some bare essentials of the model. Upon reading your email, I am moved to say just a bit more about NVC. In that model, often words that follow "am, is, was, would be, could be..." are labels or judgments, whether they are positive or negative. The NVC way of giving feedback is to speak in terms of how I felt about what the other said or did, what needs of mine were met or not met, and what request do I have about what would meet my need. So, if I were to respond to your words "...Is that not highly judgmental, Theresa, an opinion expressed as fact...", I would say something like, "Masud, when I read the words you wrote, I felt anxious because my need for clarity and understanding about exactly what constitutes judgment in your mind was not met. Would you be willing to elaborate and further explain what you mean by judgment?"

I hope this gives you an option to consider. Be Peace --BJ