Good Day,
An OS List member - I need your help for a quick project.
With a global reach - I'm hoping I can tap into this group's collective Rolodex (Address book)...

I'm working with an Int'l team to establish a new medical device manufacturing center in either; Denmark / Sweden, Eastern Europe (Czech Republic, Estonia, Latvia, elsewhere), or Asia...

The site(s) must be able to provide a Class 100,000 clean room and support high precision Injection Molding, perform contract electronics manufacture (classic Surface Mount Technology or Ball Grid Array) and be comfortable with both fully automated and semi-automated production..

I'm assembling the Costs of Goods Sold this week and need costs and wage rate information... I can use info on the 'net, but prefer to get information from more 'local' sources...

I appreciate your help..

I can be reached via e-Mail to alchemi...@leadintogold.com or via Skype at NPDICoach

Thanks,

Jeffrey Edwards