To: <osl...@listserv.boisestate.edu>
Sent: Thursday, September 01, 2005 12:02 PM
Subject: List Failure?

Hi all,

I just tried posting to the list from my email and twice refused.  Tried
from a second address and so far inconclusive.  Now I'm trying from the
website for the list. If it's not up and running right tomorrow morn, I'll
get the guys at BSU on the horn.  Or maybe Master Murli will have already
figured something out by then.

...and if I happen to be the only one not able to post, well... then judi,
might you post your lesson plan from the school day(s)?

Michael Herman