From: Harrison Owen [mailto:hho...@verizon.net]
Sent: Thursday, November 10, 2005 6:55 AM
To: 'martin.truel...@bradford.gov.uk'
Cc: Romy Shovelton (r...@wikima.com)
Subject: Open Space

Martin wrote: I work in OD for a large local council here in Bradford in the
(cold!)North of England, & am keen to begin to use Open Space to engage
stakeholders both within my organisation & between us & our local
communities. I've experienced the power of Open Space as a participant &
also as a facilitator, but want to gain more leadership experience, in the
company of people who might be regarded as skilled practitioners. I want to
network with any people you may know here in Yorkshire, or in the North of
England generally. Can you help? Martin
********************************
I don't know specifically about the Northland - but if any body does it will
be Romy Shovelton and/or Martin Leith. I will copy them this note, and you
can follow up as you care to. And if you don't hear from them, let me know.
I will give them a shout.

Harrison

Seems I don't have Martin's email, but maybe Romy will??? I will also post
your note on OSLIST which is the electronic meeting point for OSers around
the world. You might also want to join it - Free. See URL below. ho

NEW EMAIL ADDRESS!!!!
hho...@verizon.net
Harrison Owen
7808 River Falls Drive
Potomac, Maryland   20845
Phone 301-365-2093
Skype hhowen
Open Space Training www.openspaceworld.com <http://www.openspaceworld.com/>

Personal website www.ho-image.com
OSLIST: To subscribe, unsubscribe, change your options, view the archives
Visit: www.listserv.boisestate.edu/archives/oslist.html
<http://listserv.boisestate.edu/archives/oslist.html>