At 06:17 PM 3/9/2006, Lisa Heft wrote:
Jimmy, in my experience, about 2.5 days of Open Space delivers the goods - I’d ask you a design question back again ­ what is the purpose of the OS, how does it fit in to some overall longer (is that what you are thinking of?) event, what does it want to accomplish therefore how long should you design your event, and so on.

The reason I ask, is because the overbooked conference to which I referred,will run from a Saturday evening through Friday Morning, with 5 full days in between. If an OS conference was run concurrently for the overflow, we would probably want it to be the same length.

Jimmy