To: <osl...@listserv.boisestate.edu>
Sent: Saturday, August 12, 2006 2:57 PM
Subject: Re: Craig

To clarify--In my soul I have learned not to trust the system. If I hear Open Space and self-organizing systems, it says trust the system, that it will find its own way, if it can be found. My request is for your help in my framing or getting a better handle on this issue of trust vs mistrust of the system. How do I marry, integrate, connect the two. Thanks again, Craig