Lots of Questions - and your last (How to become a practitioner??) it the
easiest. Do it!  If you have a copy of The User's Guide, you have all you
need to get started. As for more stories, you might want to check out "Tales
from Open Space" (http://openspaceworld.com/Tales.pdf ) This is a collection
written some years ago by lots of different people, but I think they are all
still pretty current. And when you are on that site (Openspaceworld.com) you
may want to look about a bit. Lots more papers and stuff which may not show
up on Openspaceworld.org.

Harrison

Harrison Owen

7808 River Falls Drive

Potomac, Maryland   20854

Phone 301-365-2093

Skype hhowen

Open Space Training  <http://www.openspaceworld.com/> www.openspaceworld.com

Open Space Institute  <http://www.openspaceworld.org/>
www.openspaceworld.org

Personal website  <http://www.ho-image.com/> www.ho-image.com

OSLIST: To subscribe, unsubscribe, change your options, view the archives
Visit:  <http://listserv.boisestate.edu/archives/oslist.html>
www.listserv.boisestate.edu/archives/oslist.html