Dear colleagues in the USA,
a couple of people in Berlin are looking into the possibility to start something akin to "America Speaks" in these parts. There will be a small meeting tomorrow...one never knows what will come of it.
Looking at the website of America Speaks gives me some information.
Much more important to me would be to hear something from some of you who have been part of this. After looking at the videos, its already clear to me that its not closely related to open space. I am curious what your impressions, experiences, opinions, etc. are especially against the neutrality claim of America Speaks (whenever I hear that someone is neutral it starts confusing the hell out of me, for instance).
Have a wonderful day
Greetings from a warm late summerday in Berlin
mmp--

Michael M Pannwitz, boscop eg
Draisweg 1, 12209 Berlin, Germany
++49-30-772 8000
www.boscop.org   www.michaelmpannwitz.de

Check out the Open Space World Map presently showing 455 resident Open Space Workers in 73 countries (working in a total of 132 countries worldwide)
www.openspaceworldmap.org