Great to hear Chris

when real space opens my heart and the heart of the community is pulsing with uncertainty, possibility and courage

see you soon

- toke

InterChange Aps
Stengaardsvej 5 A,   8600 Silkeborg, Denmark
Phone +45 7020 13 35  - fax: +45 7658 0007 - Mobil  +45 2616 6919
http://www.interchange.dk
http://www.artofhosting.org
intercha...@interchange.dk