Hi Harrison!

Your message ties two themes currently under discussion on this list together
for me: the arts and strategic planning.  That's because it was a strategic
plan that I was working on with the Washington State Arts Commission (see
http://www.opencirclecompany.com/OSWSACStory.htm).

This topic seems "up" at the moment.  I was  just in a conversation last week
with Wendy Morris, who works at the intersection of arts and process.  She told
me of a group that has been using OS at the heart of their performance work for
years.  They're called The Ways Ensemble.  Here's something on their latest
work:
http://www.jazzpolice.com/content/view/7316/115/

from an unusually sunny Seattle,
Peggy

________________________________
Peggy Holman
The Open Circle Company
15347 SE 49th Place
Bellevue, WA  98006
(425) 746-6274

www.opencirclecompany.com

For the new edition of The Change Handbook, go to:
www.bkconnection.com/ChangeHandbook

"An angel told me that the only way to step into the fire and not get burnt, is
to become
the fire".
  -- Drew Dellinger