Of course, you have my permission and I wish to share much when given the
opportunity to do so. Tomorrow I am leaving for the Island of Cebu to conduct
an OS with members of Electric Utilities in the country which is handling the
missionary task of bringing power and electricity to the countryside.

  Ears on the ground, this could be strategic planning, action planning or
whatever.  But I am willing to share whatever little I have learned from you
and Gail West.

  I have also begged Lisa Heft to give me a slot or two for the December 19-21
training in San Francisco.

  Thanks a lot for the encouragement Harrison.

  What I am doing so far when people ask me about OST is the elevator type
speech which you did, cowboy like, in the car.

  Peace be unto you.

  Franklin
Harrison Owen <hho...@verizon.net> wrote:
                Franklin – that is a wonderful story. With (or without) your
permission I intend to use it early and often.

  And a comment on “energy” in an Open Space. We sometimes think that when
people are not racing about and sharing marvelous new insights that nothing is
happening. At such times some one may remark that the “energy is low.” My
experience of such moments is rather different. To me it is not so much about
the energy being “low” – as if that were somehow not a good thing. Rather, I
find the energy just to be different. In fact some of the best moments I have
experienced in Open Space occur when everybody is totally silent, just sitting
there content with the silence. For me the capacity of a group to sit in total
silence just enjoying the silence and each other is a prime indication that
everything is working to perfection.

  Harrison

    Harrison Owen
  7808 River Falls Drive
  Potomac, Maryland   20854
  Phone 301-365-2093
  Skype hhowen
  Personal website www.ho-image.com
  OSLIST: To subscribe, unsubscribe, change your options, view the archives
Visit: www.listserv.boisestate.edu/archives/oslist.html