Well you sort of got me. I know the author. Nobody would talk like that
except me. And you may question the wisdom of all that. But as to the
citation, I am not sure. Given the date, I would say "The Power of Spirit:
How Organizations Transform" (Berrett-Koehler). On the other hand I don't
remember saying anything like that in "Spirit" -- But I do recall something
to the same effect in, "The Practice of Peace"(Human Systems Dynamics
Institute). But in the interest of your sanity (to say nothing of protecting
me from charges of loosing my own) -- I think you can safely attribute it to
"Harrison Owen -- personal communication." Always works when I get into a
tight spot. :-)

Harrison

Harrison Owen
7808 River Falls Drive
Potomac, Maryland   20854
Phone 301-365-2093
Skype hhowen
Personal website www.ho-image.com
OSLIST: To subscribe, unsubscribe, change your options, view the
archives Visit: www.listserv.boisestate.edu/archives/oslist.html