You beauty, Harrison,
Thank you for that.
Deb Hartman kindly pointed me to the spot for your quote.
My eyes were spinning this morning by the time I tried to find it.
So it was great to have Deb's prompt and your simple suggestion.

Together, you both took all the foof out of my flumox.
Now I feel much more like a self-organising system.

Not sane, however, but then I dropped my aspirations towards sanity many years ago.
Trying to be sane was too depressing for me.
Its rewards didn't match the effort involved.

Now I allow mainly open space to fill the gap between my ears.
(Except when I misplace a quote, with a deadline looming, of course.)
Allison.