Hi Olga,
great to see you on the list.
In German, possibly in Russian, too, there is a proverb around evaluation or giving grades in school "The sow doesn't get heavier by weighing it!"
Have fun on the list!
And see you in Berlin November 20-22 at the Program on High Performance with Harrison Owen.
Greetings from Berlin
mmp

Ольга Золотарева wrote:
Hello everyone!
My name is Olga, I currently live and work in Moscow. In 2005 I came across OST for the first time, while I working in a telecommunications company. In 2006, I was a participant of an OST meeting in St. Petersburg led by Raffi Aftandelian. Then I started to use this approach in my workshops. I want to thank Raffi for helping me see how OST and OS principles can inform my training approach. Also, I’d like to thank him for information about OSLIST. It helps me to acquire additional experience and find answers to my questions. This year I have been using OST as a part of my workshops. Usually I offer a three hours OST meeting towards the end of each two day workshop. These short OST meetings are an opportunity for participants to talk about those things around which they have a real passion. Also in August this year I conducted an OST meeting for a corporate training club in Voronezh, a provincial city near Moscow. The theme of meeting was “Evaluating the Effectiveness of Trainings.” I think this kind of meeting is very important for corporate Russian training sector. It was interesting to hear different opinions about the evaluation of business education. Many participants thought that many evaluation approaches are impossible as they require lots of resources: time, money, people to do the work. And often the evaluation ends up being more resource-intensive than the actual training, be it short or long-term. The meeting of corporate trainers lasted just three hours; the sessions lasted for one hour. And the trainers spent the whole time together.
    Thanks for everything.
    Greetings from Moscow,
    Olga.