The film is beautiful and uplifting, Deborah! Thanks so much for sharing your journey with us. The faces say it all!

I am putting together a collage of opening/closing circle photos, which I will post to openspaceworld.org when it's complete. Might Colibris grant permission to use the photo of their concentric circles?

Warm wishes from chilly Phoenix,

Christine

Christine Whitney Sanchez
Collaborative Wisdom & Strategy