Friends of Open Space,

For many years I have been part of this email list, and want to say good by to you. Since my first open space with Harrison in 1999 I had the dream to be a bridge between OS and Visualization. I worked with some of you who understood and used this dream. Thank you. And I got some important inputs from your list, and came to appreciate some of you a lot.

But now I am getting too old to follow your discussions, they fill my computer, and my heart is elsewhere.

In case that somebody is interested in a personal contact, here is my email:

m...@visuelle-protokolle.de

Reinhard Kuchenmüller

VISUELLE PROTOKOLLE®

tel +39-0566-88 929