From: oslist-boun...@lists.openspacetech.org
[mailto:oslist-boun...@lists.openspacetech.org] On Behalf Of Linda Stevenson
Sent: dinsdag 29 mei 2012 14:41
To: os list
Subject: Re: [OSList] number of topics and number of timeslots, presence board
members

Dear Jeroen,

How many people you are expecting to attend?  That will help you decide up
front how many concurrent sessions and therefore breakout areas will be
appropriate.  Once that matrix of post-its is created, participants themselves
will self-manage and self-organize their time together - no help needed on your
part except to hold the space open including any plans for evening activities
on the night of day 1 - in other words the space is open from the morning of
day 1 until you close it on day 2.

As for board members why not invite them to the whole Open Space?

Open Space can end in a variety of ways, but it is not about "presenting back"
- again, can you say more what you have in mind?  Don't close the space before
you close the space!

All the very best,
Linda