Aah a missing hyphen methinks... UN-open spacey. And nothing to do with Kevin
either.

Best regards,

Phelim McDermott

I generally pick up emails only at the beginning and end of the working day. I
am currently aiming to respond the following day. If it is urgent please call
me on 07956 187298.

www.improbable.co.uk
@openspacer