Thank you for that thought, as well, Harrison...
Lisa

On May 20, 2013, at 5:55 AM, Harrison Owen wrote:

Discomfort usually comes (in my experience) when discussion gets stuck at either/or. Everything resolves as soon as both/and shows up. It is called the Law of Two Feet! Who says there can only be one WOSONOS? Anywhere it happens is the right place – and as often as folks care to make it so. I do find it somewhat amusing that the 75 odd souls who showed up in St. Petersburg feel called upon to “decide” for the “whole” community. Funny.