Yeah, I'm kind of iffy on the idea of having keynoters at an OS, or
even selling the event with the names of who you've invited.
"Whoever comes are the right people" - and highlighting certain
attendees seems to be missing the point...

@ James Sheldon
@ http://www.JamesSheldon.com
@
@ "Queering elementary mathematics education means