Re self organization research:

Wow!  I just followed Harold's shouting.  It took me a while to learn how to
delete about 5 minutes worth of repetitive Digest material-- and i ended up
deleting it all.  So please bear with me if i don't accurately respond to your
very articulate words, John B and Daniel.

Daniel: i appreciated your report on the conversation you and your wife had. I
do now get why stigmergy is a word you and John B. find valuable. I'm engaged
with three other people in experimenting with vibration (sound, music,
vocalizing), and language, and visual art, and movement; ALL forms present and
actively communicating in real time. Our version of stigmergy >:-)?
We open space by sourcing what wants attention.  Then each of us contributes to
kind of an improvised dialogic experience in which we use all those modalities
(as we each are guided) to explore the subject or question.  One of us also
maps the finite and transfinite levels of consciousness present as the
experience evolves.  We jokingly call it our SRI. (Spiritual Research
Institute). It's very fascinating.

John: my hunch is that the research image i have in my mind may not be
"research" in academic terms.  I was married to a geneticist; and many of my
friends are biologists or bio-physicists.  So I think I know you have to be
able to design research so you can get unambiguous answers.
I suspect in OST we are often venturing in transfinite levels of consciousness
as well as in the finite
levels.  I have a couple of dear friends and co-creators who map the presence
of those levels of consciousness in real time with people doing real work. (One
of them participates in our SRI experiments.)

I'm personally curious about what's happening  in opening space when people
concur that "magic" happened, innovation gushed forth, & synchronicities
abounded. My hunch is that we simply started participating in the transfinite
field while engaged in finite work. What gives rise to that? Is it a glimpse of
where we could "be" all the time in all our relations?

Thanks for putting up with my musings. I appreciate your generousity.  If this
is too far off what you care about, please say so. I want you to get on with
discovering your research question, John B.

Harold: I hope this post isn't too long.
Blessings all!  Anne