Chris does more of these than I, but I have noticed fewer topics /
more combining or abandoning topics in recent years. Not sure why. We
had 130 people for a two hour OST that moved into 24 topics (12x2) but
I had planned with extra post-its for spaces to reveal if needed. Also
two hours was a VERY short and intense ride.

Jeff