Hi Christine!

There is one microphone and no management except self-management.

The goal:

 * Capture rich feedback across the entire membership using
   self-organization and 1 microphone
 * Scale to any number of participants (even 3000 or more) in a single
   unified circle with no management except self-management

Rules:

 * At the start, the time limit is expressed clearly by the
   Facilitator; typically twice
 * At the start, each person 1st looks around and notices who is next
   to them to the immediate left and immediate right. The chance of
   interacting with some of them is nearly 100%...
 * One microphone is then passed by Facilitator to a circle member, to
   start the Closing Circle. The members pass it around, subject to a
   single rule:
 * If the microphone hits you, you look in the direction the mic is
   going and connect with those [2] people downstream; and discuss and
   decide who will talk. By agreement of these [3], exactly one person
   talks. The microphone is then passed downstream to the next [3] who
   repeat the process.

Progress:

 * Tracked by time remaining relative to the microphone location (% done)

Participation:

 * Opt-in. Anyone can pass. In theory anyone can talk. All decisions by
   consent of the [3].

This technique can be used anywhere the Closing Circle time is short relative to the participant count.

Daniel