I would not enter a bet either way as far as my body is concerned... my heart and spirit are with you all the time
greetings from Berlin
mmp

On 20.09.2015 00:54, lucia pavia Ticzon wrote:
half a century later … do we get to welcome you back, michael ?

On Thu, Sep 17, 2015 at 8:47 PM, Michael M Pannwitz via OSList
<oslist@lists.openspacetech.org <mailto:oslist@lists.openspacetech.org>>
wrote:

    Dear Sharon, Carmela, Franklin, Lucia and you other os-workers in
    the Philippines,

    thank you for the invitation.

    Sending hugs from Berlin around the globe fondly remembering a three
    week stay in the countryside near Manila in 1965 learining about
    raising mushrooms and keeping bees in a tropical climate... and
    happily enjoying the lushious hospitality in the village half a
    century ago...

    mmp