Greetings Chad,

Regarding Open Space outside:

Some years ago I did arrange an OST event for outside. We used one of those tents you can rent with the white tops and roll-down sides with the little plastic windows (in case of wind or rain.) You can rent big round ones, or big, rectangle-shaped ones.

One thing that worked good was blue-taping the OST posters to a piece of cardboard cut from a large box. We took that and then duct-taped it to each of the tent poles. That actually worked pretty good-- they did not fall down or spin or flap around or anything like that. The duct tape held good.

So you might want to try this also, that is, if you are also getting a big tent for your event.

Materials:

 * Posters
 * Blue tape
 * Duct tape
 * Cardboard backing (cut from a larger box) for the posters

Marketplace:

We used a big white board on wheels and wheeled it out to the meeting area, and put the marketplace on that. This also worked great.

Regards,

Daniel