I did an issue for the Appreciative Inquiry Practitioner newsletter in 2004
(!!) on the relationship between Appreciative Inquiry and Open Space.

Here’s the table of contents:
http://peggyholman.com/papers/articles/appreciative-inquiry-and-open-space/
<http://peggyholman.com/papers/articles/appreciative-inquiry-and-open-space/>

The opening essays
<http://peggyholman.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/aip0411-0.Opening.Essays.pdf>
 include one by me called Emerging in Appreciative Space, one by Harrison
called Open Space as Appreciative and one by Diana Whitney called An Open
Invitation to the Appreciative.

Peggy

________________________________
Peggy Holman
Co-founder
Journalism That Matters
15347 SE 49th Place
Bellevue, WA  98006
206-948-0432
www.journalismthatmatters.org
www.peggyholman.com
Twitter: @peggyholman
JTM Twitter: @JTMStream

Enjoy the award winning Engaging Emergence: Turning Upheaval into Opportunity
<http://www.engagingemergence.com/>