Harrison,

I am with you. I don’t care for either certification or accreditation - it
means nothing. White coats and Jack Nicolson are what comes to my mind and in
truth the systems are run by the inmates! I would be very disheartened if OS
succumbed to the myth of certification. OS is a process and like the process of
baking bread it has essential ingredients (people, commitment and good will)
and many recipes (their contributions).

I hope you are in your summer palace! Maine if I recall. Feasting on lobsters
perhaps?

my very good wishes to you...
Amanda